Royalty Free License
The following is a legal agreement between you or the employer or other entity on whose behalf you are entering into this agreement
(“you” or “Customer”) By entering into this agreement, you verify that your country of residence is the same as your billing address.
“Image(s)” means photographs, vectors, drawings and the like available for license from the Kevin Norris Photography website.
“Visual Content” shall refer collectively to the Images.
The following Terms of Service (“TOS”) constitutes an agreement between Customer and Kevin Norris Photography setting forth the
rights and obligations with respect to any Visual Content licensed by you. By agreeing to the TOS, you agree that these terms control
your rights and obligations with respect to all Visual Content licenses set forth herein, notwithstanding the license you may be
purchasing today. Please revisit these TOS when you purchase any Visual Content.
THIS IS A SINGLE SEAT LICENSE AUTHORIZING ONE NATURAL PERSON TO LICENSE, DOWNLOAD AND USE VISUAL
Part I Visual Content Licenses
· Image Licenses
· Restrictions on Use of Visual Content
Part II Warranties and Representations
Part III Indemnification and Liability
Part IV Additional Terms
PART I VISUAL CONTENT LICENSES
Kevin Norris Photography hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use, modify and reproduce Visual Content
worldwide, in perpetuity, as expressly permitted by the applicable license and subject to the limitations set forth herein:
· IMAGE LICENSESA STANDARD IMAGE LICENSE grants you the right to use Images:As a digital reproduction, including on
websites, in online advertising, in social media, in mobile advertising, mobile “apps”, software, e-cards, e-publications (e-books,
e-magazines, blogs, etc.), and in online media (including on video-sharing services such as YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc.,
subject to the budget limitations set forth in sub-paragraph I.a.i.4 below);
· Printed in physical form as part of product packaging and labeling, letterhead and business cards, point of sale advertising, billboards,
CD and DVD cover art, or in the advertising and copy of tangible media, including magazines, newspapers, and books
provided no Image is reproduced more than 500,000 times in the aggregate;
· As part of an “Out-of-Home” advertising campaign, provided the intended audience for such campaign is less than 500,000 gross
· Incorporated into film, video, television series, advertisement, or other multimedia productions for distribution in any medium now
known or hereafter devised (each a “Production”), without regard to audience size, provided the budget for any such Production
does not exceed USD $10,000;
· For your own personal, non-commercial use (not for resale, download, distribution, or any commercial use of any kind).
· AN ENHANCED IMAGE LICENSE grants you the right to use Images:In any manner permitted under a Standard Image License,
without any limitation on the number of reproductions, impressions, or budget;
· Incorporated into merchandise or promotional items for sale or distribution (collectively “Merchandise”), including, without limitation,
textiles, artwork, magnets, wall-art, calendars, toys, stationery, greeting cards, and any other physical reproduction for resale or
distribution, provided that such Merchandise incorporates material creative or functional elements apart from the Image(s).
· In wall art (and without requiring further creative or functional elements) for decorative purposes in a commercial space owned by
you or your client, and not for sale.
· Incorporated as elements of digital templates for sale or distribution.
· RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF VISUAL CONTENTYOU MAY NOT:Use Visual Content other than as expressly provided by the license
you purchased with respect to such Visual Content.
· Portray any person depicted in Visual Content (a “Model”) in a way that a reasonable person would find offensive, including but not
limited to depicting a Model: a) in connection with pornography, “adult videos”, adult entertainment venues, escort services, dating
services, or the like; b) in connection with the advertisement or promotion of tobacco products; c) in a political context, such as the
promotion, advertisement or endorsement of any party, candidate, or elected official, or in connection with any political policy or
viewpoint; d) as suffering from, or medicating for, a physical or mental ailment; or e) engaging in immoral or criminal activities.
· Use any Visual Content in a pornographic, defamatory, or deceptive context, or in a manner that could be considered libelous, obscene,
· Use Visual Content designated “Editorial Use Only” for commercial purposes.
· Resell, redistribute, provide access to, share or transfer any Visual Content except as specifically provided herein.
· Use Visual Content in a manner that infringes upon any third party’s trademark or other intellectual property, or would give rise to a
claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition.
· Use any Visual Content (in whole or in part) as a trademark, service mark, logo, or other indication of origin, or as part thereof.
· Use “stills” derived from Footage except solely in connection with the in-context marketing, promotion, and advertising of your derivative
works incorporating Footage.
· Falsely represent, expressly or by way of reasonable implication, that any Visual Content was created by you or a person other
than the copyright holder(s) of that Visual Content.
· CREDIT AND COPYRIGHT NOTICESThe use of Visual Content in an “editorial” context, shall be accompanied by an adjacent
credit to Kevin Norris Photograpy, 3Brew.Com/Photo.
· If and where commercially reasonable, the use of Visual Content in Merchandise or a Production shall be accompanied by a credit
to Kevin Norris Photography in substantially the following form:”Image(s) used under license from 3brew.com/photo”
· Credit attributions are not required in connection with any other use of Images unless another stock content provided is afforded
credit in connection with the same use.
· In all cases the credit and attribution shall be of such size, color and prominence so as to be clearly and easily readable by the